Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Working with photography can be a little over whelming sometimes. You shoot and shoot and shoot and have so many images, it becomes so hard to sort through what I want to use, and what I like best, and what works towards my project. Sometimes I feel that I become biased with my ideas, because I may shoot an image, really like it, want to use it, but it does not fit in with my project at all. And then I wonder, all these images that I like... what am I going to do with them all? Are they really decent enough to try and print and sell? Or are they going to sit around and clutter up my harddrive? I have learned to not worry about how much film costs and to just keep shooting whatever I see, and appeals to me, and try shooting it at different angles and whatnot... but then what do I do with all these left over images? And all the negatives? Just put them away in a box for safe keeping? Am I really ever going to use these images again? I guess I will just keep shooting away this film, on the off chance that I come up with something great to use for my project. It just makes it hard when you really like every image that is produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment