Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The red streak

Last night I discovered something really creepy when going through my panoramic landscape images. I was adding more colour landscape shots into my collection, when I realized something about the images that all had this red streak on the film.... All these images were shot in the same area! 3 different times I have shot in this area, and everytime, this red streak imperfects my film. Now, I'm not saying that I dont like this imperfection, I rather think its interesting, and adds a neat something to the image. I just got a little freaked out when I figured out that all the images were taken in the same area!
It made me wonder.. did something happen in this image? Have I actually captured some supernatural activity on my film? Im not usually a superstitious person, or one to believe in ghosts, but this is weird. 










Also the nice thing about sitting down and scanning images for a few hours is that it makes focus and concentrate my thoughts, and I can then write in my blog and sketchbook. There are no other distractions other than mindlessly surfing the internet, so its good to focus my time doing something useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment