Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a few images

Being so busy writing the CCS essay, putting together a portfolio, and working on my project, I have found little time to go through the images from my workshop with Lara Jade, but I have managed to edit a couple so far! The workshop was amazing, it was so great to meet Lara, and learn from her. There were 9 of us in the workshop in total, and we had 2 models to work with as well as a creative team consisting of a hair stylist, clothing stylist and makeup artist. We had a couple locations to shoot it, one of which was a studio setting, which was great fun to get experience working with studio lights and a terrific model at the same time.







For all images: Taken and retouched by me
Model: Sam  
Styling: KP
Make Up: LM
Hair: LL


Now there are over 600 more images to go through... Should find a lot more good ones! Hope you enjoy looking at these, I am quite happy with the outcomes. It was such an amazing day at the workshop! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment