Sunday, September 4, 2011

Few new shots

Last week I did a photoshoot with a friend from highschool. I have not seen her since graduating, and it was great to catch up. As a theatre student she was really comfortable infront of the camera and I think it was a fun, relaxed shoot for us both. She didn't mind me messing around and experimenting a bit and just kept giving me a great smile to shoot. Hopefully we will do more work together in the future and experiment with her theatricality. Check out a couple of the images I've worked at so far.




I also did another shoot with a really old friend who I have known since I was about 3. She was again brilliant to shoot and didnt stop flashing a beautiful smile the whole time.  We had a fun time at the beach and took advantage of when the sun was shining.

 
It was so nice to do a couple shoots before uni starts again and get back behind the camera and working with people. Planning to keep shooting more and more and more this year. Going to build up my portfolio to the best it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment