Sunday, February 26, 2012

Time to celebrate!

Well this is highly exciting. My blog has been up and running for a year now and I just got over 1,000 page views! Yay me! I guess someone finds my blog interesting at times which is awesome.
This makes me really happy, and hopefully I can continue to write, post and share fun/artistic things with all of you!

Also... Easter is coming and guess what that means? Easter candy in the stores!! MMMmmm... Why do all the holidays want to give us chocolate and make us fat? Its so hard to stick to a diet with a different holiday every month geared to selling chocolate and candy! Not that I'm really complaining too much..

Found this fun blog via my roommate: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/
Its great for finding crafts, recipies, fashions and beauty tips! I haven't tried out anything from the site yet, but I think my first crafty thing will be: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/02/geometric-photo-art-project.html. Probably once school is over though.

Speaking of university.. only about 5 weeks left!! Then I'll be left on my own with an expensive piece of paper in my hand and trying to find a way to make it big in the real world and become a famous photographer. I know I can do it. ;) But I'll appreciate any luck you send my way!

Just for fun, here's a picture I took recently on my way to Vancouver on the BC Ferries. I love that beautiful British Columbia scenery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment