Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Moleskine

Well today I bought my first Moleskine notebook. I feel like a real artist now. Its so exciting. Now I have a nice sketchbook to keep all my artistic ideas and thoughts rather than the one I bought for 2 pounds in Scotland that is becoming rather worn looking.

Recent photographical endeavors include back in December doing a photoshoot with my lovely roommate and local musician Chelsea-Lyne. Last week I got the opportunity to do headshots with another very popular Victoria band called Rocky Mountain Rebel Music. Will post when my photos are ready, but will have my images on their website and various posters. Very excited to be getting my foot in the door of photographing the music scene in Victoria. To other bands out there.. I am available for hire for headshots/group shots at a very reasonable price!

Check out Chelsea-Lyne's website to see some of the fun shots from our creative shoot! http://www.chelsealyne.com/

Edited some more travel photos from Norway and the UK.. so check these out!

 This one is of Bergen. Click on it to see the image fully!

Bergen, Norway

 London, England

No comments:

Post a Comment