Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rain

Walking home yesterday from a coffee shop where I went to do some sketchbook work, it had started to rain, and I always love the smell just as it starts to rain. So fresh and earthy. Its such a nice feeling and really peaceful.
This morning it was pouring when I woke up, and I love listening to the sound of the rain. Such a peaceful and comforting sound. Just like the sound of the waves at a beach. I should probably go out side now that the rain has ceased for a little while, go to the shop and such.
Have my prints for the crit all ready, and I think they look good. I think I really found a way to complete and finalize my project. I feel its ready for the critique! :)

And heres a little tune about rain.
I cant help it I like country music okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment