Friday, May 6, 2011

Rambling

I have just realized I am quite proud of myself. This is the first time I have consistently written in a notebook/sketchbook, and kept posting in a blog for ever really. I always start things like blogs or journals, and am quite consistent at the beginning, but eventually forget about them and stop. I know I have kept on making myself write because of the course, but I am quite glad for that actually. It has made me keep thinking, keep pushing my brain to really think about my work, and get my ideas out. They usually just sit away in my mind, and then are usually forgotten  about. But writing them out I have found is actually quite good. Im going to try my darndest to keep my blog and sketchbook writing up over the summer and throughout next term, as its such a good way for me to dump down my ideas.
When I was in London, I wrote in my sketchbook like a journal, and I never keep a journal when I travel, but this was great as I wrote down what I did each day in detail, so now I wont ever forget (unless I loose my sketchbook..) but its great to have memories written down, rather than just through photographs.
I know thats a bit of a mess and a jumble to read, but again just getting my ideas down rather than keeping them to myself in my mind. Enjoy the rambles.

No comments:

Post a Comment