Monday, February 6, 2012

Scotland, take me back!

Well its days like today, when I will be glad to be done this whole school thing in a couple of months. I am getting so tired of it, want to have my final project completed and be done with this!! I feel myself getting stuck again, and very very soon it'll be time to dig myself out of this rut and get outta here again. Last year at this time I had just arrived in Abedeen, Scotland and was getting myself out of a different rut. What I would love again is to be in Scotland right now, away from this small town and exploring new places and meeting new people and immersing myself into the vibrant and fun Scottish Culture.

I apologize, just needed a wee rant. But below is an image of where I would rather at this very moment.


Rousay Island, Orkney Islands, Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment